Many ore treatment processes require the dewatering of a slurry, which is of critical importance for iron ore pelletizing plants. After grinding, the slurry must be transformed into a filter cake with minimal moisture content. Our Vacuum Disc Filter technology guarantees high-volume production of low-moisture filter cake, with easy maintenance and a contribution to reducing the carbon footprint of pellet plants.
Vacuum Disc Filter
Our optimized design incorporates the use of thermally sprayed coatings to protect critical components linked to a specific engineering design. The results: higher filtration rates, reduced moisture content and process stability. Say hello to efficient, high-performance filtration with Metal7!
- Anti-wear and self-lubricating coatings on critical components.
- Significantly longer service life.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Optimized design to avoid leaks and pressure drops.
- Production of filter cake with constant moisture content, enabling stabilization of the agglomeration process.
- Production of filter cake with reduced moisture content, enabling lower energy consumption on the firing process (drying zone).