Metal7 Inc (Groupe M7) and FCT are pleased to announce they have executed a distribution agreement offering a broad range of iron ore pelletizing solutions including green pellets screening, material handling, and slurry filtering to customers in the Brazilian market.
- Metal7 (M7) partners with FCT Combustion Pty (FCT) to distribute Metal7’s iron ore pelletizing solutions in Brazil
- The Partnership will deliver greater process efficiencies to our customers by providing a broader range of high-performance products and equipment solutions for materials handling, screening, and filtering
- M7 is to provide engineering design, manufacturing, commissioning support and process optimization services for iron ore pelletizing processing solutions
- FCT is to provide in-country representation and distribution in Brazil of Metal7 solutions including sales, technical support, commissioning services and after-sales service support to customers.
Under the distribution agreement, FCT will offer M7’s range of high-performance engineered solutions to include the following:
- Iron ore pelletizing equipment
- Technologically proven chain-driven balling screens for green pellets
- Roller feeder screens for green pellets, including single-deck, double-deck, and the M7 patented triple-deck roller feeder
- Propriety A19 specialty coated rollers offering exceptional performance and long-life
Material Handling Equipment
- Reciprocating belt conveyors with proven electrotechnical technology offering superior control over pellet bed profiles
- Wide belt conveyors for distribution of green pellets onto feeder
- Slurry filtering equipment
- Long-life heavy-duty vacuum disc filters for iron ore slurries
- Productivity-enhancing replacement wear plates and valve plates
- Surface coating technology products
- Maintenance reducing specialty coated pump shaft sleeves
Groupe M7’s CEO, Eric Martin, commented:
“Metal7 provides solutions to more than 75% of the iron ore pellet plants around the world, excluding China. This alliance with FCT will reinforce our specialized portfolio of solutions for iron ore pelletizing producers and will provide benefits to our valuable clients in Brazil. Both FCT and M7 are recognized for their innovative capabilities, for their products and their process know-how. The combination of our respective expertise will allow us to accelerate the development and commercialization of new solutions in order to improve our client’s productivity”
FCT Combustion Pty’s CEO, Adriano Greco, commented:
“FCT delivers specialized processing solutions to our key global Iron ore customers, and through this strategic agreement with Metal7 we are excited to offer additional solutions into the Brazilian market. Both our companies share the same customer focused culture and drive toward excellence and together our focus will be on driving sustainable process performance for our Iron Ore customers in Brazil.”
Under the terms of this agreement, both parties will provide enhanced product and service capabilities to customers in Brazil. FCT is well incorporated into the Brazilian market and will use its presence to further develop M7’s market share. The combination of M7’s solutions with FCT’s local presence will provide our customers with complete end-to-end project development from conceptual design through to operational commissioning and after-sales support, including the supply of spare parts.
About FCT Combustion
FCT Combustion is a privately owned global company with Head Office in Australia and subsidiaries in North and South America and Europe with core expertise in the design and supply of optimized pyro processing systems for all fuels. Incorporated 36 years ago, it has a strong technical focus and was one of the very first companies to utilise modelling of various kinds to investigate combustion problems or to optimise burner designs. It operates in the Mineral processing and Cement and Lime markets and is the market leader in iron ore pelletizing as well as one of the leaders in the cement industry.
Since February 1974, Metal7 Inc. has been designing and manufacturing innovative products and equipment to help primary industries increase the efficiency of their processes, mainly for iron ore pellet plants and aluminium industries. Located in Sept-Iles, Quebec, the main industrial region for iron ore in Canada, its expertise in surface engineering is renowned worldwide by top mining companies. Metal7 Inc. exports more than 80% of its sales outside Canada to over 20 countries.